nerf

Jet Ski Fishing

I did some trolling off my superjet last year off the isle of wight.

Carried the rod (light spinning) out between my teeth, and then when out there wedged it kneeling between my knees and held by my left hand whilst holding the handle bars. Guess I was doing about 5 knts. Not too comfortable, it was more for a laugh than serious.

Had a little bass (under legal size), but reeling in was difficult as I basically had to abandon ship and use the buoyancy aid to support me whilst reeling in.

At that point got bored and went back in.

Off a sit down I think it would be a lot more fun.

I did some trolling off my superjet last year off the isle of wight.

Carried the rod (light spinning) out between my teeth' date=' and then when out there wedged it kneeling between my knees and held by my left hand whilst holding the handle bars. Guess I was doing about 5 knts. Not too comfortable, it was more for a laugh than serious.

Had a little bass (under legal size), but reeling in was difficult as I basically had to abandon ship and use the buoyancy aid to support me whilst reeling in.

At that point got bored and went back in.

Off a sit down I think it would be a lot more fun.
[/quote']

LOL

I spend a lot of time fishing off mine when i get chance' date=' got lots of photos i can post , will do it tomorrow when i get a sec, p.s. kingy do you still like dogs ya pikey get??

[/quote'] alrite webbo pikey git ya mug!!!LOL put sum of them pics up of all them whopers you caught in spain not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL you tryin again this year ?

we saw bigger stickle backs than webbo caught in Ibiza gone all day and the local dog caught bigger off the beach

webbo's rod holder looks the dogs though, a bit like this but stainless steel 

I spend a lot of time fishing off mine when i get chance' date=' got lots of photos i can post , will do it tomorrow when i get a sec, p.s. kingy do you still like dogs ya pikey get??

[/quote'] alrite webbo pikey git ya mug!!!LOL put sum of them pics up of all them whopers you caught in spain not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL you tryin again this year ?

lol i caught nothing off the ski but plenty off the beach. think water was just too deep plus them sinking sea doos kept scaring all fish off

lol i caught nothing off the ski but plenty off the beach. think water was just too deep plus them sinking sea doos kept scaring all fish off

The water was too deep???? Cant fish swim deep Webbo?  LOL

Hi guys does anyone go fishing on their Ski and where do you go i am thinking about it but not sure where to go in Northwest any ideas thanks Neil

My mates do it off there waverunners at criceth (Wales) near the castle.

He uses a telescopic rod and feathers.

Comes back with a hall of Makeral and we cook them on the beach with a disposable bbq. nothing like fresh makkers!!Big smile