Sign in to follow this  
Timdog

Members map

5 minutes ago, Westy said:

Nothing there for me. Using Chrome and Windows 10.

I can see the info on it in blogs but that is all I can find.

Look under forum at the top you can see it if your page looks like this , done on a ipad 

09eb24e68c0637a00fb06e5ecb2f5ed3.jpg

At preen there are 2 ways to get to the section. 

1 as stated under the forum section in the sub navigation bar as shown in above image. 

2 there is a link called launch sites on the main page sub navigation section.

I will add a forum redirect link here in the forums like we have for videos etc

Added mine - we've had this feature since the our website was created and following recommendations from the "police" we only put the nearest big city rather than closer to our actual addresses - bearing in mind this (as with JetFrance) is an open public forum and potential "less honest persons" would be really pleased to know where our expensive jets are garaged.

2 hours ago, LVC said:

Added mine - we've had this feature since the our website was created and following recommendations from the "police" we only put the nearest big city rather than closer to our actual addresses - bearing in mind this (as with JetFrance) is an open public forum and potential "less honest persons" would be really pleased to know where our expensive jets are garaged.

Can we edit our address I think we should all put our nearest manned police station........ Or cemetery .....;)