Sign in to follow this  
X2.6Rotary

Jetski REPAIR/ purchase HELPLINE

Its that time of year again when I'm getting loads of non-local help calls from around the country taking my hands-on work time up for free.

So I have a Jetski helpline for technical diagnosis with possible suggestions to rectify the fault where possible or can even talk you through it while you do it (very detailed).

Please ring (click) 091 31 30 30 69 calls are charged at £1.50pm plus your phone providers access charge. premium price but may work out a cheap fix if you can do yourself or guide you repairing/ rebuilding your own.

No more keyboard warriors, guessing what your problem is! or 3 different opinions. I've been repairing jetskis professionally as a business for over 9 years (and much longer on my own ones).

It may be able to sort your problem out in 10 mins and only cost £15 (+ your mobile network charges).

This is by a full time experienced jetski degree qualified engineer, not a scripted standard answer by a foreigner! 

The calls i have had had all gone away happy with the info i've given, some done in a couple of minutes (which is fine).

I'm still repairing skis for a living every day and only work on skis!

More detail on the website if needed.