Sign in to follow this  
X2.6Rotary

Jet ski REPAIR advice/ HELPLINE

Its that time of year again when I'm getting loads of non-local help calls from around the country taking my hands-on work time up for free.

So I have a Jetski helpline for technical diagnosis with possible suggestions to rectify the fault where possible or can even talk you through it while you do it (very detailed).

Please ring  091xxxxxx [no longer working call my mobile] calls are charged at £1.50pm plus your phone providers access charge. premium price but may work out a cheap fix if you can do yourself or guide you repairing/ rebuilding your own.

No more keyboard warriors, guessing what your problem is! or 3 different opinions. I've been repairing jetskis professionally as a business for over 9 years (and much longer on my own ones).

It may be able to sort your problem out in 10 mins and only cost £15 (+ your mobile network charges).

This is by a full time experienced jetski degree qualified engineer, not a scripted standard answer by a foreigner! 

The calls i have had had all gone away happy with the info i've given, some done in a couple of minutes(which is fine).

I'm still repairing skis for a living every day and only work on skis!

More detail on the website if needed.

can now call for helpline direct at my mobile in footnote for only £1 min.

Edited by X2.6Rotary
easier to read